Ever wish you could target all of your clients party guests with those ads that seem to follow us around Facebook, Instagram, etc. anytime we look at a new product online?!
Well, with YAY-List, you can!!! And, in this short training, we'll show you how to get it all set up!
⬇️ Watch training now ⬇️
How to run ads that show to your party guests:
- Add your Facebook / Metal pixel to your YAY-List account (as per above video)
- Wait a little while for your number of 'pixeled contacts' to build (We recommend around 2-4 weeks, depending on how may parties you have)
- Create your "Audience" to target with your ads (Tips below)
- Create the actual ads and attach them to that audience (Tips below)
To create your Audience, here are the steps according to good people at Hootsuite...
- Go to Audiences with your Ads Manager.
- From the Create Audience dropdown, choose Custom Audience.
- Under sources, click Website.
- Choose your pixel.
- Under Events, choose which types of visitors to target.
- Name your audience and click Create audience.
To create your ads, it's best to follow the guidance from Facebook / Meta themselves :) We've included a few helpful links below...
- [Help Doc] Installing your Facebook / Meta Pixel for remarketing
- [Hootsuite Blog] Beginners guide to Meta Pixel
- [FB/Meta Help Doc] About Meta Pixel
- [FB/Meta Help Doc] How to create your Meta Pixel
- [FB/Meta Help Doc] How to a campaign in Meta Ads Manager